Terms & Conditions
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information contained on this site is true and accurate, we cannot give any warranty to that effect. We cannot be responsible for the consequences of reliance on that information. However this disclaimer is not intended to affect your statutory rights.
In particular, please note that we cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of materials viewable from this site which are not provided or maintained by us. These materials may be provided by (but are not limited to) links, frames and portals.
The materials contained on this site are copyright to us and may be subject to other intellectual property rights. Whilst the pages may be downloaded or copied for the purposes for which the site is intended, such copies may only be used by you and within your organisation, and not for any commercial use without our express consent. All copyrights and trademark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.
Term and Conditions
- By agreeing to order products on this site the buyer agrees to buy at the price and in the way described on the site. The seller's acceptance of the order is conditional on receipt of payment, the ability of the seller to provide the product or service and there being no error or innocent misrepresentation by either party. If for any reason the product/service cannot be provided within 30 days any payment will be fully refunded. All refunds are given at the discretion of the company management
- The buyer accepts responsibility for judging the suitability of the product for the buyer's required purpose.
- The products, any advice, and the presentation of the products have been prepared in accordance with English Law, but the seller does not claim that they necessarily accord with the laws of other countries.
- To the extent permitted by law the seller excludes any warranties in relation to the product. However the buyer's statutory rights are not affected.
- The buyer acknowledges that the seller may retain and use the buyer's details provided with this order. The seller confirms that it will not pass these details to other parties without the buyer's consent, except to the extent required to perform this contract.
- Any sale or service is subject to English law and the sole jurisdiction of the English courts.